Oats are a fantastic start to the day, whether you are a baby, child, or adult. This banana porridge has a wonderful creamy texture and delicious sweetness. Eat it as it is, or add different toppings for extra goodness and appeal.
If you’ve just introduced some single foods into your baby’s diet, now might be the time to mix them up in a healthy dish for your baby to enjoy. Our oats banana porridge is a great recipe for a 6-month-old and can be one of the first mixed foods you serve your child. The sweetness in the banana is enough but if needed you can add powdered organic jaggery.
No salt, no sugar, no additives, and no preservatives. Buy now.
Reasons to love oats banana porridge for babies:
1. Quick and easy – It doesn’t take much time or effort to make a pot of porridge on the stove.
2. Nutritious – Oats are a good source of carbohydrate and fiber, but are also higher in protein and fat than many other grains. They are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
3. Delicious – Banana adds a lovely sweetness and creamy texture to oatmeal.
How to make oats porridge with banana:
1. 4 tbsp Slurrp Farm Organic Oats Powder
2. ½ tbsp Slurrp Farm Organic Jaggery Powder
3. ½ cup of milk
4. 2 whole bananas
6. Chopped nuts
1. Chop 2 bananas.
2. Beat bananas and milk in a mixer.
3. Mix 4 Tbsp of Oats Powder with water to form a paste.
4. Mix the banana puree with the oats mix.
5. Cook on medium flame. Keep stirring. Add little water if it thickens.
6. After it's completely cooked add ½ tbsp of Jaggery powder.
7. Top it with nut chopped nuts, strawberries, or oranges.
How long will homemade baby food last?
Fresh, homemade baby food will last in the refrigerator for 3 days. Once the 3 days have passed, the remaining food should be disposed of for safety reasons.