SIMRAN OBEROI MULTANI
This homemade granola is such an easy, healthy breakfast recipe to have on hand. It comes together with under 5-6 powerful ingredients, such as nutritious finger millets (aka ragi), brain-boosting chia seeds, et al. I’m so excited to be sharing this easy homemade granola recipe with you today. It’s perfectly sweetened with banana powder, also crunchy, and so easy to make!
Have you tried this easy snack for kids – Peanut butter and cocoa bars
Homemade granola is an essential item for those of us that are crunch people. Let’s also not forget our little ones craving tasty bites of this perfect and healthy breakfast recipe (or an ideal evening snack option for an extra dose of energy).
There are so many reasons beyond the crunch of why you’ll love my homemade granola, such as (i) the ease to make it, (ii) rich in fibre, (iii) a freshly-prepared batch can last for 1-2 weeks stored in a cool, dark place.
All you’ll need is a bowl and some basic pantry ingredients. As far as the storage is concerned, let your granola recipe cool completely. Then, transfer it into an airtight container such as a glass container. Remove as much air as possible and store it in a cool, dark place for up to 2 weeks.
So, are you all set to make a batch of yummy, healthy granola bars?
1. 1 cup of ragi flakes and oats mixed together
3. ½ cup of banana powder
3. Chopped dried figs and almonds (optional)
4. 2 tbsp of mixed seeds (Slurrp Farm Chia Seeds, sunflower, and flax seeds)
5. 2 tbsp of cold-pressed coconut oil
6. A pinch of orange peel powder (optional)
1. Put the ragi flakes - oats mix into a bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup of banana powder.
3. Add dried almonds.
4. Add the chopped figs.
5. Add Slurrp Farm Chia Seeds and mixed seeds.
6. Mix well to incorporate all ingredients.
7. Add orange peel powder.
8. Add the coconut oil.
9. Mix thoroughly.
10. Put the mixture into a flat pan with baking paper inside it and spread it smoothly.
11. Bake it for 20 minutes at 160 deg C
12. Once it has cooled off store it in an air-tight container and have it with milk.
Try this recipe straight up or tweak it slightly using different sweeteners, seasonings, or swapping the nuts or fruit for your favorite. With this simple easy granola, the possibilities are almost endless.
Watch the video: