Chocolate lovers, this rich choco brownie fudge recipe is for you. One of my favorite comfort desserts is a big corner piece of a gooey fudgy brownie. I have come across a lot of brownie recipes but this chewy fudge brownie recipe is the one I prefer the most. It’s my go-to because it’s everything I want in a brownie made with minimal fuss. The ingredients are can be easily procured and are healthy. The other thing is that my brownie is sweet, but not tooth-achingly sweet. There are some brownie recipes out there that use almost double the sugar. The sugar used in this recipe is raw unrefined sugar and just in the right quantity. When baked in the oven, the unrefined sugar almost caramelizes and gives the brownies really subtle toffee notes.
Don’t overbake. Keep an eye on your brownies during the last few minutes of baking time so that they don’t take too long and become dry. Brownies can be frozen for up to 3 months, but nothing quite compares to when they’re freshly made, and still slightly warm
Choco Brownie Fudge Recipe:
1. Slurrp farm fudgy chocolate brownie mix (Includes 2 sachet. Sachet 1 has cake and Sachet 2 has raw unrefined sugar)
2. 100 ml Water
3. 20 ml melted butter
4. 1 egg
1. In a bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
2. Open Sachets 1 and Sachet 2 from the box and pour the dry ingredients in the same bowl.
3. Whisk away till all the ingredients mix well together.
4. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees C.
5. Grease a 5x5 in pan with baking paper.
6. Pour the batter into the pan lined with baking paper.
7. Bake at 180 degree C for 40 -45 minutes.
8. It's ready when you insert a fork/toothpick and it comes out clean.
9. Let it cool before you take it out of the pan.
These heavenly brownies are pure chocolate overload, featuring a fudgy center, slightly crusty top and layers of decadence. It doesn’t get better than this.