Are you a coffee lover? If you are fond of chocolate and coffee and love a caffeine kick, you surely have to try the coffee cake recipe which I would be sharing. I love coffee and chocolates so you can imagine that a coffee-flavored cake would be right up my alley so to speak. Coffee brings out and amplifies the chocolate flavor in baked goods like cake and cupcakes.
Indulge in sweet cravings and choose your favorite flavor. Buy Now.
This is the cake you make when you have guests over but no time to remove the mixer or do a lot of washing up. A bowl and whisk are all you need. Plus, you don’t need any frosting.
I will be using Slurrp Farm coffee cake mix and once I tasted the batter, I knew that is going to be good. When I pulled the coffee cake out of the oven, it was hard to even wait for 5 mins for this to cool before I went in with my fork. The texture of the cake is just perfect. It’s one of the best cakes I’ve ever had. Super moist, soft, and rich.
How to make coffee flavoured cake:
1. Slurrp Farm coffee mix (Includes 2 sachets. Sachet 1 has cake mix and sachet 2 has raw unrefined sugar)
2. 100ml hot water
3. 1 egg or 30ml of yogurt in case you prefer an eggless cake
4. 30ml butter/oil
5. Nuts of your choice (optional)
6. Fresh fruits for toppings (optional)
1. In a bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
2. Open Sachets 1 and Sachet 2 from the box and pour the dry ingredients in the same bowl.
3. Whisk away till all the ingredients mix well together.
4. Pour the batter into a 7/8-inch tin lined with baking paper and greased with butter or oil.
5. Sprinkle some nuts of your choice.
6. Pop the cake tin in an oven preheated at 180 degrees.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Use a toothpick in the centre of the cake to check if it’s ready. When the cake is ready the toothpick should come out clean.
8. Your cake is ready. Top it with some seasonal fruits if you like.